8.29.2012

City Hip










Not far from Washington, DC (30 miles-ish), and situated in Virginia's wine country, is the quickly expanding town of Leesburg. Leesburg has a great historic downtown, filled with bars, restaurants, coffee shops, antique stores, and clothing boutiques. And I am a sucker for all things that have that vintage charm so I have to say I like my town!

This morning, I went to Madisonbelle (5 Loudoun Street SE) to check the store out and take part in their "Back to School Brunch", Say the word brunch, and I'm there! Although I didn't find any bloody marys, I found lots of new fall arrivals! Among the coffee, pastries, and on-site make-up artist, I found shabby chic fireplaces and fixtures displaying brands like Michael Stars, Chan Luu, Patterson J, Kincaid, and Free People. I've got my eye on the eggplant colored denim for fall!

Top: Vintage
Shorts: Sparkle & Fade
Sunnies: Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment